Saturday, July 04, 2009

OH HOW YOU MAKE ME LAUGH, CARIBOU BARBIE.


Oh, here is my laugh for this week.

Sarah Palin. I mean, she was my laugh for most of the US election, but now, NOW, she's all. "I'm resigning as Governor, cause, you know, it's all so POLITICAL and shit."

She may not have said "shit", exactly. She probably said something about being pro-life, or having a pregnant teenage daughter, and that being SO okay, or being a maverick, or shooting moose, or some shit like that.

So. What she's doing now is making me laugh EVEN MORE. You have to be kidding, you idiot. Do you really think, for a second, that you're gonna make a run at 2012? I mean, even if (hail) Obama absolutely fucks this term up (which he will not, we all know that), do you really think you'd have even the slightest chance? You're pretty, and all, but... do you not get how dumb we all think you are? How much we laughed our arses off at you? How much at least 80% of the WORLD would not allow you to put your cold, Alaskan finger on the button?

I know most Yanks are woefully broken in the international smarts department, but... PLEASE, bitch.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I was fairly surprised to hear about this. Is she really going to run in 2012? For reals?

If that's the case, whatever she's smoking? I needs to get me some.

katemac said...

I think it's just another dose of crazy from the House of Palin, really.

She's delusional, right? She's gotta be smoking SOMETHING. Moose hair?

Unknown said...

I guess it would be moose hair, it'd be fairly accessible in her part of the world, I suppose.

Must be some strong shit.